It's your girl Sukie. Welcome to my new class!
This class is all about Chinese speaking and expressing.
So if you've been following me in the last couple of years you'd know that I've offered quite a few class. But while I was helping clients learn and improve Chinese, I realize that:
1. Chinese alphabet and Pinyin are crucial when it comes to speaking;
2. Key words & phrases are all you need when it comes to expressing;
3. One-on-One class is the better way out.
So that's where this course comes in.
You will learn how to better pronounce Chinese like a native speaker and master key words, phrases and authentic expressions so that local people can understand you right away.
This course is designed for those who're not confident about their Chinese pronunciations, and for those who are not comfortable enough to communicate or understand native speakers' expressions.
And the course will be delivered in the format of recorded videos online (for Premium & Economic packages) and 10 1-ON-1 classes with native speakers (for Premium package only).
By doing so, you can expect to improve Chinese and really be able to understand and communicate with local people!
This course is especially good for those who want to study, work, travel in China or do business with Chinese.
You'll have 6 months to access and take classes. And it's currently on a good deal. Additional discounts are available for group enrollment (minimum 2 people. Please contact us for details).
1. For tech reasons you'll need a gmail account later to receive course info and notice.
2. One-on-One Classes will be provided via WhatsApp, WeChat, Zoom, Google, Facebook Messenger or other applications. You'll receive details on how to reach your private tutor in emails after enrollment. Details schedules will be discussed further with each client.
3. This program is for simplified Chinese.
4. Premium Package includes: Video lessons on Pronunciation; 1-on-1 for Expressing
5. Economic Package includes: Video lessons on Pronunciation; Video lessons on Expressing.
WeChat RMB Pay is available at the last page of Checkout